I’ve been living in San Diego since mid-May. A few things I’ve learned:
1. Slippy the Seal’s home port was somewhere between Big Sur and Morro Bay.
2. There’s a gondola at Sea-World, in case you want to access lift-served in the summer.
3. My bike is faster than driving in SoCal traffic. So fast that I’ve crashed it 5 times. Getting to Timmy K status…
Pacific beach is 3 blocks from my apartment. During study breaks, I either surf or ride my bike on the boardwalk:
4. Apparently, you can still skateboard when you’re older if you wear the proper attire. Check out that dude on the deck!
5. USD is beautiful; studying 8-10 hours a day still sucks ass, but Jesus will pull me through.
I think I’ve been learning some legal stuff too, but its unclear. I’ll let you know…